Policy Administration consists of Underwriting module, Search and Filter module and Pre-Printed Policy Form Tracker module.
Underwriting module enables quick access to required products for proposal (quotation), issuance, endorsement, renewal and cancelation of policies.
- Issue three types of policies
- Regular policies
- Master policies having multiple independent policy objects (e.g. Fleet insurance)
- Policies under General Contracts (e.g. Open Cover Marine Cargo)
- Various statuses of policy
- Draft policies (proposals)
- Operating policies
- Cancelled policies
- Maintenance of full history of policies by date and time
- Each Endorsement is stored as a separately linked document with effective date and time
- Claims and reinsurance applied to operating policy version under effective period
- Generation of multiple invoices for a policy and combined invoices for multiple policies
- Options for packaged submission of new or updated policies
- Policy acceptance certificates with sales agents for the list of written policies in the given period.
- Generation of insurance bordereaux (e.g. for sending to assistance companies abroad for travel policies)
- Full integration with Accounting and Finance, CRM, Policy Reinsurance, Hotline, Claims Handling, Claims Reinsurance, Agents Management, Service Providers Management, Workflow, Preprinted Forms, Agent Office, Service Provider Office and Analytics Dashboard modules.
Policy Search and Filter
Search and Filter module provides flexible tools for easy search and filtering of policies based on number of parameters. Search results can be exported to table/ spreadsheet formats.
- Advanced search and filter tools to get the list of required policies
- Easy access to selected policies by shortcut links
- Exporting to XML and XLS formats (Excel readable formats) for reporting purposes.
Preprinted Forms Tracker
Preprinted Policy Forms are hardcopy documents that can be filled in by insurer’s agents and sold to customers. Such forms are strictly accounted through the system by tracing all movements, so that all agents are accountable for each received policy form.
- Registering new packages of preprinted forms
- Transferring forms by serial numbers to sales network members (sales staff, agents, brokers)
- Managing the statuses of preprinted forms (e.g. not used, used, damaged, cancelled)
- Integrated with Underwriting and Agents Management modules.